The Classic Bug Tamer Plus is designed with exclusive Shannon DoubleGuard twin-mesh protection.
The outer, no-see-um mesh is now twice as strong as earlier Bug Tamers. The new, ultra-strong cross fibers really work like steel, except they are light, flexible and the garment is ultra-breathable. It is also tear-resistant, washable and offered in Mossy Oak New Break-Up, Advantage Timber and Shannon Olive Drab.
You can expect a 50% reduction in weight with the new DoubleGuard inner layer. And you know that less weight means a cooler, more comfortable garment during warm, early season outings when insects can be a terrific nuisance. Available in Mossy Oak New Break-Up, Advantage Timber and Shannon Olive Drab.
Shannon’s DoubleGuard suits are constructed with patented, proprietary “CONTAIN” scent control technology built in. CONTAIN is formed into the material to control your scent as it forms. It will not wash off or wear out for the life of the garment.
The jacket’s pockets are now roomier and have been moved forward so that they are easier to use. The pull-over hood and face shield is built with “super-view” black mesh that improves your vision under any lighting conditions. These improvements are available in all colors.
The Classic Bug Tamer Plus includes these standard Bug Tamer features:
- The jacket has a sturdy zippered front.
- Pullover hood for complete head, ear and neck protection.
- The new black mesh at eye level makes this cool, lightweight head net easy to see through or draw back.
- Adjustable drawstring provides a secure fit around your head and face.
- The jacket overlaps or tucks into the trousers, for complete bodily protection. Elastic at the wrists helps keep the bugs out.
- The pants feature elastic and a drawstring at the waist. A drawstring at the ankles keeps bugs from climbing up into your suit.
- The optional (but recommended) mitts have knit cuffs and 3″ slits in the palm for your shooting fingers. They are just right for hunters with a gun or bow.